Archive for February, 2012
- A guy over 7 feet tall and a girl under 3 feet tall (within 10 feet of each other at one point)
- Some kind of large plumbing problem which spilled water all over the left side of the venue and closed down the bathrooms for over an hour
- The volume not being nearly loud enough for the openers (and most likely illegally loud for Excision)
- Lucky Date with a solid set
- Liquid Stranger not captivating the crowd for the majority of his set, which didn’t have much flow and way too many quiet/dead spaces
- The lighting dude playing a game of Space Invaders on the lighting control board(!) during Liquid Stranger’s set
- Two guys dry humping a girl so hard that they had to carry her out to get some air
- The ridiculous 100k watt PK sound system in that relatively small venue… I wasn’t sure if it was going to burst my eardrums or stop my heart first. The wind from the bass was nuts.
- Getting home at 2am, after Taco Bell had closed… no forthmeal tonight.